Say good bye to a great disney site

Like Linnie, I have been a long time member of the Clubhouse and miss it very much. I'm confident it will be back soon as there are talented people behind the scenes. Until we can go to home base again, I wanted to thank those on the DIS who are so welcoming and supportive. This is a fine site which I read a lot and I should post more often to pay back the wonderful members and Pete who make it a good place on a daily basis. I especially love the cool Uni and IOA board. I can't get enough of it! Take care of yourselves here so you will always have a happy gathering place.

Thank you:)

Moley

I checked the boards site today and got a link to forward me to a magical journeys web site that has the clubhouse boards on it but in a different format, if you want the address you can pm me.

I would also like to extend a personal welcome to those from Rita's site. We hope your enjoy your time with us and we're glad to have you join us, just sorry it was not under happier circumstances.
Cathy

Wow...I can't believe that people can be so hateful sometimes. :(

THANKS Pete and all the mods, for making the DIS the place that it is - somewhere that is safe and protected from harmful crimes, to the extent that it can be.

And welcome to everyone who is coming over from Rita's site. I am sorry this happened to all of you. :(

I just wanted to thank everyone for the compassion and the warm welcome. It has been a rough week, but how nice to find a bit of sunshine here at the dis. :sunny:

Linnie

Thanks to all of you here on the Dis. I am a frequent lurker here and just last weekend became a poster. I have been a regular at the Clubhouse for about a year and this has been hard for all of us.

Never take for granted our privilage to share and learn from each other. It is amazing how the internet has allowed us to make friends and share experiences, both good and bad. Those who know me from the Clubhouse understand what I mean.

Thank you for your warm welcome and giving us a new home to visit.

Later, Sherree

I know exactly what you mean, I followed your saga on the clubhouse boards. It looks as though the clubhouse will be coming back, it is moving to a new server. Lets hope that all the other problems there are solved soon so we can just get back to having fun planning disney vacations ;) On the other hand, we have all received a wonderful welcome from everyone here at the dis, I will be visiting here often from now on.

Linnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter