Saw a good idea at the parks!

PrincessTigerLily

DIS Veteran
While looking for our stroller at the Magic Kingdom, my eyes were drawn to one disney stroller in particular. One family made a stroller sign at home on their computer to bring with to the parks! It was the same size as the Disney ones that are so hard to tell apart. They put bright colors and clip art on it, and the name was very easy to read. Thought I'd pass it along as I plan to do this next trip!

Good idea!

We've had a lot of luck when we tie bright colored ribbons to the handle of the stroller. That way you can pick your stroller (especially good when renting) out of the stroller lineup without looking at the back of each one.

Thanks for the tip. We bought brightly colored fabric and are going to attach that to our stroller.

While looking for our stroller at the Magic Kingdom, my eyes were drawn to one disney stroller in particular. One family made a stroller sign at home on their computer to bring with to the parks! It was the same size as the Disney ones that are so hard to tell apart. They put bright colors and clip art on it, and the name was very easy to read. Thought I'd pass it along as I plan to do this next trip!

great idea, what size are the signs? I can't remember.

I always try and do something unique with our name like put a huge :) on it. Just something a little more recognizable. Because it is not always easy to find in the big parking areas where the CMs move the strollers around.

Dreamalittledream, I know I have one from a previous trip SOMEWHERE, I will try to dig it out today to measure it and post it for you.
All these are great ideas. I must have had a few panic attacks that our stroller was gone this last trip, but had just been moved "creatively" by CMs!

I've also heard of putting a glo-stick necklace/bracelet on your stroller once dark as then it's really easy to spot in a crowd.

You can get a pack from the Dollar Store.

Bex

oh thats an AWESOME idea!
last year, for EMH nights we put glo breclets on our stroller, and it worked great!
and it looks pretty cool too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter