Savi's Lightsaber

finleyd

DisneyFin
Will the make a lightsaber come apart for traveling or walking in the park. I was hoping to put it in my backpack.

U can take the hilt off but the blade is not collapsible. It will not fit in a backpack. They do give you a sling bag for it tho.

Curious to as what you do with it on rides like Tower of Terror, Slinky, rock and roll coaster.

They make you lay it down on the floor of the vehicle, except RnR you check it and retrieve it after you get off.
Have you done this? When we were there we had to rider swap but possibly they’ve added a place to store it? This is the first I’ve heard of it.

Will savi still ship it home for you? Or was that just the resorts that could do that.?

I can confirm that I put it on the floor of the Slinky ride. Luckily, I was with someone who didn't want to go on the Tower of Terror or Aerosmith so they held on to it while we rode. I really recommend a late as you can reservation. If I had to do it again, I'd go in the Fall so sunset is earlier so I can get a ton of pictures at night in front of the Falcon.

Will savi still ship it home for you? Or was that just the resorts that could do that.?

They won’t ship from Savi’s anymore but will ship droids from droid depot for whatever reason. We shipped two from the Poly a few weeks ago, cost $34.95. They tell you it’ll take 2-3 weeks but we received it under a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter