saving pic from photobucket

toddlerhouse

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help me with saving from photobucket?? When I right click and save a picture it only opens it up small and when I try to enlarge the picture it just blurrs :confused3

Here are the steps I use to make sure I'm seeing the largest version of the image available:

1. Click on the thumbnail of the image on the main photobucket page. This will go to a new page on the website.

2. Hover mouse pointer over image...If it says less than 100% (seen in black box in upper right corner of image), click on image again. This will go to the page within Photobucket with the full size image.

3. Right click and save as....

If the image is at 100%, this is as large as it will be..

Make sure that you click on the thumbnail (small picture of the design) to be taken to the large size - in fact click on the design twice so that you will be getting the largest size possible and save from there.

If the image is still too small, it may not be the best image for a tshirt. You should not have to enlarge a design or as you have found it will become blurry. You can resize smaller but NOT bigger.

I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter