Savi storage?

Ro<3

Earning My Ears
I have three people who want to build at savis… I got a reservation for two at the same time, and the other is 15 minutes later. However, all are the morning. I was so happy to score an Ogas reservation in the evening- so do I have to walk around with these all day between these? Is there a place to store them and get them in the evening? (Like a coat check lol!) Pictures in galaxy edge in dark with them would be cool so I don’t want to ship them off.

Unless they have changed since 2020 the lockers are too small for a lightsaber, so your choice is to keep it in the pouch and carry it or if you are staying onsite you can send it to your hotel.

The carrying thing they give you with your lightsaber is comfortable, and the strap is more than long enough to go across your chest so your hands stay free.

Unless they have changed since 2020 the lockers are too small for a lightsaber, so your choice is to keep it in the pouch and carry it or if you are staying onsite you can send it to your hotel.
Actually, since COVID you can no longer send it back to your hotel either. You can take back yourself, but (at least as of a couple of weeks ago), resort delivery services are not available at this time.

I hope they bring back the resort delivery soon because they are a huge pain to carry around! I was so glad we had an afternoon break planned right after our reservation because I would not have wanted to carry those around all day.

My two teens found them to be comfortable enough to carry around all day. Another option would be to ship them back home right after making them. They can do this in GE and the cost is really reasonable.

Yea I thinking I might have mine shipped home after I make it next Sunday evening. Will definitely get memory maker and get some cool pics around Galaxy Edge with it first though. Still debating on getting a droid or not.

I have three people who want to build at savis… I got a reservation for two at the same time, and the other is 15 minutes later. However, all are the morning. I was so happy to score an Ogas reservation in the evening- so do I have to walk around with these all day between these? Is there a place to store them and get them in the evening? (Like a coat check lol!) Pictures in galaxy edge in dark with them would be cool so I don’t want to ship them off.
What did you end up doing?

Do they send to the room now? I heard you can ship them all the way home! Not sure exactly where that is done from

Do they send to the room now? I heard you can ship them all the way home! Not sure exactly where that is done from
No, they haven’t started sending packages to hotel rooms yet. You can ship the sabers from Dok Ondar’s, which is up the stairs from Savi’s or from Droid Depot, which is around the corner. You’ll just need to show your receipt.

No, they haven’t started sending packages to hotel rooms yet. You can ship the sabers from Dok Ondar’s, which is up the stairs from Savi’s or from Droid Depot, which is around the corner. You’ll just need to show your receipt.
Thank you!
I think we will be shipping

But also crazy they don’t send items to the rooms, Disneyland is already doing it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter