Savi apt after park closing

Misty Robertson

SuperMom
So we will be at HS at the end of may. We managed to get a reservation to build a light saber at 8pm. HS hours list closing at 8pm. How does this work?

You will be directed to leave the park as soon as your Savi's build is complete. Probably a really neat time to walk through GE as you exit with few people around!

Will the photopass photographers still be out? Our reservation is 7:45PM on an evening that they close at 7PM. Just wondering if I should bring my saber to DDs build so that we can get evening photos with our sabers lit up.

I also got an appointment after the park closes. Does anyone know if I was still be able to ship it home from the Droid depot if park is closed? Also, anyone know if we can you ship the droid and light saber home?

I also got an appointment after the park closes. Does anyone know if I was still be able to ship it home from the Droid depot if park is closed? Also, anyone know if we can you ship the droid and light saber home?
I came on here looking for this answer! Wondering if the after hour appointments still have the ability to ship home. Does anyone have any experience with this?

If we get a Savi Workshop reservation at 9:30 PM and the park closes at 9, we can stay until our reservation is complete? Thank you.

They also have a 8:15 AM reservation but the park doesn't open until 9 AM. Does that get you in earlier?

If we get a Savi Workshop reservation at 9:30 PM and the park closes at 9, we can stay until our reservation is complete? Thank you.

They also have a 8:15 AM reservation but the park doesn't open until 9 AM. Does that get you in earlier?
Merged with an existing thread that asks this same question. There is helpful information earlier in this thread as well as the answers provided today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter