Savi’s- Afternoon or evening?

CrazyforDisney5

Earning My Ears
I booked a last minute trip to DHS for July 20 and got a reservation for my 14yo DS at Savi’s. He has been waiting to go since our trip to Disneyland got cancelled last summer. I got an appointment for the afternoon (2:05) and the evening (7:25). I’m going to cancel one but wanted your advice if it is better to do it at a particular time during the day. TIA

Evening and in the Fall so you can take pictures in front of the Falcon when it's dark out.

Definitely evening. We did it 40 minutes before park close and had 20 minutes left to take great evening shots. Some people had mentioned in other posts that if you do it after official park close the CM’s may, or may not, nudge you out before you can get pictures so we didn't want to chance it. We then walked to the bus stop and we had our saber swiftly back to the room without carrying it around all day.

Does anyone know which way they usher you out after an after hours savis reservation? Through Toy story land or out past rise of resistance? Just trying to plan some picture in case they won’t let’s us go to the falcon. Which seems unlikely. TY

Does anyone know which way they usher you out after an after hours savis reservation? Through Toy story land or out past rise of resistance? Just trying to plan some picture in case they won’t let’s us go to the falcon. Which seems unlikely. TY
[/QUOTE
We wandered out past Rise but the CM’s were not directing anyone which way to go. Just head straight to Millenium Falcon after Savis since its close by and you will be fine to take pictures. Even if someone were to say something just say you want a few pictures with your newly built lightsaber at the Falcon. From our experiences in the parks, the CM’s want guests to be happy and have a good time. So I don’t think you will have any problem.

I just built my lightsaber recently (July 11th) and had a reservation time of 7:25pm. It wasn't dark outside but the park/ Galaxy Edge was starting to thin out since Hollywood studios closed at 8:00PM. So after I built my saber, I got some good pics in front of the Falcon with a Disney photo pass photographer. It was nice to get some good pics without huge crowds of people in the background. So I would say book your lightsaber reservation for the evenings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter