Save the Main Street Vehicles!

SimonV said:
Hi there Kristof. Can I ask where your information comes from on this? I have been in touch with the DLP PR office in London, and they insist there are no plans to discontinue the Main Street Vehicles. I'm quite prepared to believe the PR office don't know the full story, but it would be helpful to know your source, even indirectly, for this.

Many thanks,

Simon
Has anyone seen an answer to this :)

Reid

i havent seen an answer to that no,but i have read on different websites and DLP business news that it was planned.But,if its not official then that has to be a good sign that they are staying,doesnt it?!

Main St wouldn't be the same without jumping out of my skin at the honk of the horn of one of the cars!

I've seen some rumours at the net about a new agreement with Hertz to keep the MS Vehicles open. I have posted this info on dlp.info and this rumours has been heard also by Mr.Entertainment (who, as you know, is usually right).
Bye!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter