Save the Main Street Vehicles!

raptor1982

The year to live your dreams
Sign here the petition to save the Main Street Vehicles which will soon be closed until further notice.

The button is in French, but the rest of the site is in English.

You have to click the large "Sign the Non à la fermeture des Main Street Véhicles de Disneyland Paris Petition" button. The rest of the site will continue in English!

I for one would be very sad to see the vehicles dissappear. Is this a seasonal or pemanent closure?

my computer isn't feeling too well at the moment, but where is the petition??

I'll sign it Kristof - the Main Street vehicles are such a part of Main Street - Walt would be very cross I'm sure!! Where can we find the petition?

I already signed, these are fantastic things to have in Main Street, plus so fun when they come up behind you beep at you and you nearly die of fright, by jumping, or is that just me :rotfl2: .

I too have signed it. WHY would they do this? Why are they doing things to wreck the atmosphere in the park??? What reason could they possibly give for this I am interested to know?

Maybe it's not cost-effective but they're such a big part of the Main Street atmosphere - one of the first things you see when you get into the park. Uncle Walt will be sending down a few thunderbolts if they're not careful!!!

Well, actually, the reason is quite grounded. Karl Holz is trying to save as much money as possible. But, they're saving on the wrong stuff, in my opinion. :rolleyes:

They are most definitely saving on the wrong things. The things they are taking away are what make DLP unique/magical and different from any other European theme park

Entering the park and experiencing the atmosphere of Main Street is so much of what makes DLP special - and the vehicles are a big part of the atmosphere. I agree that Walt would not be happy about this!

Thanks for drawing our attention to this Kristof - I too have signed the petition.

Me too - I have just signed. I think Walt would turn in his grave if they were permanently removed.

Hi there Kristof. Can I ask where your information comes from on this? I have been in touch with the DLP PR office in London, and they insist there are no plans to discontinue the Main Street Vehicles. I'm quite prepared to believe the PR office don't know the full story, but it would be helpful to know your source, even indirectly, for this.

Many thanks,

Simon

Hi

We've signed. If the info's not correct at least Disney will know how we feel about the vehicules :goodvibes

I've put my signature to it as well. People power sometimes works :confused3

the apparent reason for the closures of the main street vehicles is that a lot of things in DLP are no longer seen as ''profit making''.Dapper dans barbers was already looked at and seemed doomed for closure before intervention by some shareholders.
Due to the concerns raised about the closure of the main street vehicles,management have decided to review the closure.Rumours on the internet are that it has been decided they will stay in DLP,although,this hasnt been verified officially yet.

Brilliant I hope this is true!!!!! Losing them would have a real detrimental effect on the Main Street Atmosphere and themeing-surely the powers to be can see that :confused3

nicola said:
Brilliant I hope this is true!!!!! Losing them would have a real detrimental effect on the Main Street Atmosphere and themeing-surely the powers to be can see that :confused3
ITA. There must be other less noticeable ways to cut expenditure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter