Save me DIS - linking several adult/child accounts together

mousemagic00

Earning My Ears
Headed down to FL in Dec for a soccer showcase and my family of course is hitting up a day in the parks.

A few other mom/daughter pairs from the team also have decided to join. Since everyone is staying off property besides my family, we're only using the 30 day window for fastpass. While I don't expect 7DMT, I bet if we start with some FP in the morning and then grab others as the day goes on, we'll get most of the MK done.

The issue is when everyone bought tickets and made MDE accounts, the adults linked just fine with mine, but NOT the kids..... or at least profiles associated with with tickets for those kids.

Any idea what the heck the issue is? Per the moms, they've accepted my requests and the adults appear ready to go for the morning.

Headed down to FL in Dec for a soccer showcase and my family of course is hitting up a day in the parks.

A few other mom/daughter pairs from the team also have decided to join. Since everyone is staying off property besides my family, we're only using the 30 day window for fastpass. While I don't expect 7DMT, I bet if we start with some FP in the morning and then grab others as the day goes on, we'll get most of the MK done.

The issue is when everyone bought tickets and made MDE accounts, the adults linked just fine with mine, but NOT the kids..... or at least profiles associated with with tickets for those kids.

Any idea what the heck the issue is? Per the moms, they've accepted my requests and the adults appear ready to go for the morning.
You have to specifically invite the kids to link to your account as well as the adults.

You have to specifically invite the kids to link to your account as well as the adults.

We did that last night & the moms accepted. One called Disney last night & they fixed it. I think that it’s an issue with the ages of the kids, since everyone else’s worked.

We did that last night & the moms accepted. One called Disney last night & they fixed it. I think that it’s an issue with the ages of the kids, since everyone else’s worked.
Probably just a glitch then! I’ve linked kids of all ages and never had any issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter