Savannah Hotel near I-95?

100AcreWood

DIS Veteran
We're thinking about splitting up the trip and staying in a hotel near 95 hopefully near Savannah and then finishing the drive the next morning.

Any suggestions for a decent hotel? We're a family of 5.

Most are pretty good. We stayed at the unComfort Suites once. I spent 3 hours trying to fall asleep even trying to sleep in the bathtub and on the floor. I finally fell asleep at about 1AM, but was up at 2AM with a very sore back from the bed. I tossed the family in the car and they woke up at WDW. I am normally very easy to accommodate bed wise, but the beds at that unComfort Inn were horrible.

There is a good cluster of higher end hotels at exit 104; also the exit for the Pooler Tanger Outlets. We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, but there are several others in the area, and all looked pretty nice. Lots of fast casual dining options there too if you are stopping around dinner time.

ETA: that is also the exit for the Savannah airport, but never heard any jet noise. BUT, I was fairly tired after a long day.

You'll do well at Exit 104, plenty of choices right off the highway. I'm partial to the Fairfield Inn there as it includes free breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter