Saturday Feb 4th

macfam5

Mouseketeer
We will be in Anaheim for two days. Why is February 4th so busy? It is rated a 8/10 for crowds and California adventure is sold out to start at. I know it’s 100 years but is there something else happening this particular day

I'm having the same issue with February 25th. I think there is a Sweetheart's Night on Sunday for the weekend you're looking at, so maybe that's part of it. For the 25th? No idea what's happening there. No reservations for Inspire Key for the past 3 days I've been checking.

I know things always come open and to keep checking, but I just want it over with. LOL.

Those are both Saturdays and 3 new things just opened at Disneyland less than a week ago, so lots of magic key holders want to visit. In addition, I assume the impact to those Saturdays comes from a greater number of keys being eligible for entry on those days. Believe keys are blocked out Feb 18, March 18 and March 25, and there is still magic key availability for Inspire keys those Saturdays. You see no or limited magic key availability for all the other Saturdays through the end of March though when both Inspire and Believe keys have eligibility on those dates.

Those are both Saturdays and 3 new things just opened at Disneyland less than a week ago, so lots of magic key holders want to visit. In addition, I assume the impact to those Saturdays comes from a greater number of keys being eligible for entry on those days. Believe keys are blocked out Feb 18, March 18 and March 25, and there is still magic key availability for Inspire keys those Saturdays. You see no or limited magic key availability for all the other Saturdays through the end of March though when both Inspire and Believe keys have eligibility on those dates.

I get what you're saying, but I'm not sure how the bucket of reservations work though. If all MK reservations are from the same bucket, then yeah, I get it, for the weekend I'm looking at. But, if each key has its own bucket, then I wouldn't think Believe key filling up those Saturdays would affect the Inspire key.

But as a newer keyholder it's all kinda adfkljsdfokl to me right now, LOL.

Feb. 4 is MiceChat's Gumball Rally and Feb. 25 is Varsity Spirit Nationals at the ACC. That would account for at least some of the busyness on those days.

2/25 is also the first Saturday with the return of the parade.

Ugh. I forgot about Magic Happens. (No offense to Magic Happens, just UGH to the fact that everyone and their mother think they need to be there the first weekend as if it won't be the exact same parade in a week.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter