Saratoga Springs Studio Murphy Beds

Opie100

DIS Veteran
If I book a studio for December 2021 am I guaranteed to have a murphy bed in the room?

Great. Thx for response. So does that mean it will have a queen, a double-sized sleeper sofa and a murphy bed by then?

Great. Thx for response. So does that mean it will have a queen, a double-sized sleeper sofa and a murphy bed by then?
Studios only sleep 4 (plus an infant under 3. A portable crib similar to a Pac 'n Play is provided for the infant). Refurbed Studios have one queen bed and a full size pull-down Murphy.

The Refurbed1 bedrooms sleep 5 plus an infant. Those have a king in the bedroom. The living area has a queen Murphy pull-down and a pull-down twin under the TV

Unlike the change made a number of years ago to BCV, BWV and BRV, which added a somewhat-small Murphy pull-down bed out of the cabinet, above which is the TV, the Murphy bed change to SSR is to take out the existing pull-out couch/bed and change it into a queen size Murphy bed that pulls down from the wall over a new couch.Thus, there is still sleeping spaces for only four, and that plus a child under three, remains the room capacity for a stuio.

Last edited:
Yes and they are also pretty darn good. I was in a refurbished 1 bedroom during the new year and its quality difference was negligible compared to a real bed.

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated. My family of four really likes the 5 person studio configs better so that the kids don't have to sleep together. I suppose we are spoiled but that's what we like about Beach Club (and GF, PV, etc.). If only the elevator vibrations weren't so prominent at BCV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter