"Santa's" Around the World

DznyDreamz

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have pics or a link to pics for all of the different Santa's and/or areas where you meet Santa around WS?

For my DD's Passport, I was thinking instead of having the CM's sign her book, having the Santa from each country do it might be fun so I'm looking for some images to borrow.

Does anyone know if they would they write "Merry Christmas" in their native language or do they just take photos with you?

TIA

Be aware that the UK Santa - will not sign. And he was quite rude about it!

La Befana in Italy will as will the lovely lady who does the Nutcracker presentation in Germany.

All will pose for pictures though.

Have fun!

I missed the other part of your question. I made special passports for the holiday storytellers (found a template on the web somewhere) - each country page had a description of what that country's custom was, and then the facing page had lines for signatures.

All of the storytellers we saw signed the kids' books with a holiday greeting. We did not see the UK storyteller though when we were there like the PP said. That, I'm sure, depends on the specific person doing the storytelling - you might have that happen, or you might not. Everyone we asked signed and La Befana was great - she loved our little homemade books and was making a really big deal over them.

I missed the other part of your question. I made special passports for the holiday storytellers (found a template on the web somewhere) - each country page had a description of what that country's custom was, and then the facing page had lines for signatures.

All of the storytellers we saw signed the kids' books with a holiday greeting. We did not see the UK storyteller though when we were there like the PP said. That, I'm sure, depends on the specific person doing the storytelling - you might have that happen, or you might not. Everyone we asked signed and La Befana was great - she loved our little homemade books and was making a really big deal over them.

That sounds like a wonderful passport you designed!

That sounds like a wonderful passport you designed!

Check the DISign forum here - I'm sure that's where I found the link - some creative DISer who had created all the pages (and it was a total pain in the butt to put together like a booklet too - I wasn't feeling very "magical" when I was putting them together at 11 at night, 2 days before our trip! LOL! But it was worth it in the end). Some other mom that was there at the same time as us had the same one she had made!

EDITED: I came back to post this link - this is a DISer Natalie!
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Passports/Holidays Around the World Passport/

Thanks! I will be sure to check it out. I have a regular passport that I make for my DD and have the country pages with the place where they could sign. I thought instead of the photo of the country on the opposite page, I would do a picture of the "santa" or maybe a holiday photo. I'll be sure to check the link, if the work is done then even better!!!

I loved the passport book you made with the Santas on it!! But I wanted to ask if I could "borrow" it and use with my own children!! Also is there a way for me to change the date on it from 2009 to the year we go.

Thank you so very much!!

I loved the passport book you made with the Santas on it!! But I wanted to ask if I could "borrow" it and use with my own children!! Also is there a way for me to change the date on it from 2009 to the year we go.

Thank you so very much!!

It's not me! That is just some other DISer - but when I looked at that link I posted yesterday, she had a 2010 cover in there, as well as 2009.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter