• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Sanford/Orlando Airport, Alamo Self Serve Kiosks

greenclan67

Callie35
Does anyone know if Alamo has a self serve kiosk at the Sanford location? I just finally got a great rate for a 13 day trip in March $243.00 for a mid size! Just wondering if they have the kiosks as well!
TIA

Does anyone know if Alamo has a self serve kiosk at the Sanford location? I just finally got a great rate for a 13 day trip in March $243.00 for a mid size! Just wondering if they have the kiosks as well!
TIA

I believe they do, however, why not just check in online? It is quick and easy.

Didn't realize I could check in online! Is this something new? Do I just do it online and then proceed to get my car? Any info would be helpful!

Didn't realize I could check in online! Is this something new? Do I just do it online and then proceed to get my car? Any info would be helpful!

Nope, not new at all. Just go to alamo.com click on the check in tab and follow the prompts.https://www.alamo.com/index.do?action=/hotDealsTemplate&msg=online_checkin_splash
The only exception to this is if you have a coupon that has to be presented at the counter, which would prevent you from using the kiosk also. Alamo coupons are electronic, so, no worries there.
you check in online, print the confirmation (or copy the number), go to the garage, select your car and proceed to the exit booth, where the happy :lmao: exit booth agent can add a driver, ins. gas option if necessary.
It is quite simple and fast.
Let me know if I can help further. :)
Also, we can accept debit cards with proof of a round trip transportation ticket. We also seem to accept ecoupons from Alamo. If it for some reason does not allow it, then the kiosk will.

Nope, not new at all. Just go to alamo.com click on the check in tab and follow the prompts.https://www.alamo.com/index.do?action=/hotDealsTemplate&msg=online_checkin_splash
The only exception to this is if you have a coupon that has to be presented at the counter, which would prevent you from using the kiosk also. Alamo coupons are electronic, so, no worries there.
you check in online, print the confirmation (or copy the number), go to the garage, select your car and proceed to the exit booth, where the happy :lmao: exit booth agent can add a driver, ins. gas option if necessary.
It is quite simple and fast.
Let me know if I can help further. :)
Also, we can accept debit cards with proof of a round trip transportation ticket. We also seem to accept ecoupons from Alamo. If it for some reason does not allow it, then the kiosk will.

Thanks so much for the information! The coupon I used said nothing to be printed and I used an AMEX discount as well! I was shocked to get that price. I did last year from Alamo for 12 days but out of MCO, so I was very happy getting that from Sanford. I didnt' think it would happen. I have been checking regularly, so it is good! So I will def check in online (is it like airlines 24 hour mark?) then I will pick out my car and come to the agent while my hubby drives and I update the GPS :banana: sounds good to me!

Thanks so much for the information! The coupon I used said nothing to be printed and I used an AMEX discount as well! I was shocked to get that price. I did last year from Alamo for 12 days but out of MCO, so I was very happy getting that from Sanford. I didnt' think it would happen. I have been checking regularly, so it is good! So I will def check in online (is it like airlines 24 hour mark?) then I will pick out my car and come to the agent while my hubby drives and I update the GPS :banana: sounds good to me!

You can checkin online anytime prior to your rental.

Sanford is a very small airport. :dance3: we rented from alamo last year. :love: There was no line at the counter. :worship: The agent went to the Kiosk to check our reservations for us and get us out of there in a few minutes. :woohoo: It was very easy and very fast. If you need a second driver, join the alamo club and make the reservation using your club number or they'll charge you an extra $10 a day. :scared1:
Good luck All,
Joe

Sanford is a very small airport. :dance3: we rented from alamo last year. :love: There was no line at the counter. :worship: The agent went to the Kiosk to check our reservations for us and get us out of there in a few minutes. :woohoo: It was very easy and very fast. If you need a second driver, join the alamo club and make the reservation using your club number or they'll charge you an extra $10 a day. :scared1:
Good luck All,
Joe

Thanks so much, I knew it was a small airport, and never dreamt I would get my rental down as much as I did! $243 is what it at now, (I had Avis at $303) which I was comfortable with. Last year we paid $242.00 for 12 days from Alamo at MCO, so when I got it at $243, with Alamo from SFB, I was happy, happy. We only paid $69 for flights, so assumed I would be paying more for a car, and was ok. Just a Monday morning, round of car rental checks, and I lucked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter