Sanford Alamo Distance?

Lmiller1882

Earning My Ears
I was curious what the walking distance was from the terminal to Sanford/Orlando's Alamo Rental place was? I booked a van, but now realized it is the only rental out of the terminal...trying to decide if I should rebook. Don't want to have to lug kids and luggage far. Thanks!!

I was curious what the walking distance was from the terminal to Sanford/Orlando's Alamo Rental place was? I booked a van, but now realized it is the only rental out of the terminal...trying to decide if I should rebook. Don't want to have to lug kids and luggage far. Thanks!!
SFB is a really small airport, all rental companies are right across the street from the terminal at SFB, maybe a hundred yards from the baggage carousel.
Alamo is the furthest from the terminal but it's still only a couple hundred yards from the baggage carousel (maybe a 2 minute walk).

Well, the last time we flew into Sanford (a terrific airport by the way), my dh grabbed our luggage, I went to the Alamo counter....was able to watch him at baggage claim. When he got the bags, we walked out the door, crossed the street and got our car...took less than 5 mins to get from the terminal to the lot..less time if you have to wait for traffic to stop before crossing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter