SandraC

sammi

<font color=purple>I'm a born traveller!<br><font
Hi Sandra......your PM box is full and I would like to "speak" with you! LOL PLease do a little "housecleaning" LOL;)

OOPS! All clean now! LOL! Can't wait to chat! S

Hi Sammi and Sandra:

Just a question, in the pm's box, are we supposed to delete the old pms, I have a bunch in there, or just leave them. If we are supposed to get rid of them, how do you do it?

Deb.

Hi cottontail!:wave: Yes you can clean out your pm box by checking off (down the right side of your page) all messages that you want to clear out....then go down to bottom of the list of messages (on the right hand side) and click delete. You can also delete Sent Items and Message Tracking by scrolling up to the "jump to folder" and click on each one of those to clear them also. You only get a certain amount of space for your use and boy it gets filled really quickley. :)

Hope this helps Deb!;)

Thanks Sammi:

Geez, I feel silly, I didn't know that we had to do that, I better clear them. Thanks again.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter