SandraC ºoº Day Four ~ Chef Mickey, Epcot, CBR

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
DAY FOUR

We had PS for 8:30 am at Chef Mickey. I was looking forward to this PS because I'd never done it before.

The meal was very good and the characters were so funny. We sat in the back room with a nice view of the castle. It was definately a party atmosphere!

We drove to Epcot about 10:30 am. We spent a lot of time in Canada since that's where we are from. One of the CM's lives near us!

We started out at the Living Seas because dd is a fish (LOL). That was fun!

We had done Lands before so we walked by that.

DD really wanted to see "Honey I Shrunk the Audience" We cautioned her on the scarey factor, but she replied, "PLEASE, I'll never ask for ANYTHING again." LOL!

So off we went and she freaked, but in a good way. ds (15 months old) was okay about it.

We walked around World Showcase. I was TOTALLY impressed with ITLAY! They have such an amazine energetic show outside with fab music and theatrical characters.

I bascially ATE my way around the WORLD!

Did Test Track ~ loved it!
Did Spaceship Earth ~ after it broke, got fixed, broke again, got fixed again, it was good~

Back to CBR for dinner ~ I ordered the kids pasta and it was HUGE! We swam in the main pool and watched Illuminations AGAIN from the room!

Another WONDERFUL day at WDW!

STAY TUNED FOR DAY FIVE: Donald Breakfastosaurus, AK, MGM!

my dad was from Canada......so doing Le cellier was a must do.......we enjoyed Epcot.....as always......thanks so much for this report.........:jester:

Your reports are great...thanks for sharing. I'm really looking forward to your next one. My family will be staying at CBR in about 3 weeks and it's so nice to hear you speak so highly of it.

Can you really see Illuminations from the resort? How good is the view? I can't wait to see the look on my 2 year old DS and 4 year old niece's faces every night as they watch it.

:earsboy:

Hi, thanks for your kind words!

We stayed in Aruba room 5249, it's pretty much the middle of Aruba section. We were right by the pool and lake.

We could see Illuminations clearly from the room, but there was even a better view from Old Port Royale. You won't see the laser or water sections of Illuminations but you can DEFINATELY see the fireworks, and hear them too!

We went to Epcot one night to see Illuminations. It started at 9pm and ended at 9:13pm. From CBR you got great fireworks at about 9:03 pm and BIG ones at 9:08 pm.

I wish I were going in three weeks!

MUCH SEES: AK Legends of the Lion King Show and at Epcot you much go to ITALY during the music show!

It sounds like your having the perfect vacation Sandra! :D

I haven't been to Blizzard Beach yet, I keep wanting to go back to Typhoon Lagoon, I love it there. Test Track is a hoot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter