Sandcastle Club or Neverland Club? Reservations?

sk!mom

DIS Veteran
Is it necessary to make reservations in advance for the Clubs? If so, how far ahead, and what number should I call? Which one would be more enjoyable for a 5 yr. old DD?

[This message was edited by sk!mom on 04-16-01 at 11:56 AM.]

Yes, the clubs require reservations a minimum of 24 hours in advance. You can make the reservations at Guest Services at any of the resorts.

I would choose the club that is most convenient to where you will be. My daughter personally adores the Sandcastle Club and insists on staying there at least once every visit. If you're going to be in the MK area, then the Neverland Club makes more sense for convenience sake. :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

We took my four-year-old to the Neverland Club in February, and she didn't like it much. It was extremely hot in there (must have been something wrong with the air conditioning), and the staff seemed kind of out of it when we went to check her out (it wasn't that late). She might have enjoyed it more if we hadn't just taken a cruise on the Disney Magic in December where they have a FANTASTIC kids' club. She said that the Neverland Club wasn't as much fun as that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest