San Francisco where to stay

Kim10110

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I was wondering where is the best place to stay in san fran this weekend. I was wondering between union square, fishermans warf and embarcado i think thats the financial district. Im gonna have a car im mainly going down to see christmas lights.

Thanks everyone

We stayed in Union Square over Thanksgiving and the lights were really pretty on the square. We didn't have enough time to make it to the other neighborhoods this trip, so I can't speak to them.

We actually got a great rate (I think $116/night) at the Hilton. It's a huge hotel so I think you can get reduced room rates if they aren't full/hostirung a convention.

Hotel parking (and this is tfue for all of the hotels in the area) is steep $45/night. There was a public garage across the street. I think that was $28 night - I'm just not sure that you get in and out privelages there. We parked at the hotel (just easier with the bags and kids) and walked/took pubic transport. It was just easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts