San Francisco Hotel?

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
Hi all,

We are hoping to go to Sanfran next year and were wondering if anyone had any fairly central hotels that they have stayed at and would recommend?

TIA!

Hi all,

We are hoping to go to Sanfran next year and were wondering if anyone had any fairly central hotels that they have stayed at and would recommend?

TIA!
We booked the wyndham via vacationstrategy in summer 2017 and it was very central and decent price for a 1 bedr apartment.

I stayed at the Columbus motor inn in 2008, it was a great hotel and near fisherman's wharf so easy to get around the city from :)

We ave booked to go this year at the Fairmont San Francisco on Nob Hill, great hotel with tons of history but it does come at a price.

My family stayed at the Argonaut. It is at the edge of Fisherman's Wharf, but not in the middle of the really crowded area. It's very close to Ghiradelli Square, a cable car turnabout, and a maritime national park. It's easy walking down to Pier 39 area. The hotel itself is an old Dole Peach cannery. When we stayed it was owned by Kimpton, but I believe it's a different brand now. It was a fun hotel with a lot of character.

We stayed in a HomeAway apartment when we went.
It's so long ago I can't remember where we stayed but it was near the University and in walking distance to just about everywhere we wanted to be.
Worth a nosey at the site maybe? :lovestruc

My top 3 choices in San Francisco are The Fairmont , Hotel Vitale & Hotel Nikko....We loved, loved, loved everything about each of our stays at all three!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!