San Angel....

DisneyMagic73

Mouseketeer
Has anyone eaten here recently? How is the service? were you able to make requests on the food....for example no peppers or sauce or sour cream or something along those lines. I had heard in the past they were not to eager to make changes...does that still hold true? thanks!!!!!

Not terribly recently, but last September we had a good experience with customer service. I did not ask for substitutions though.

We ate there in December, so not real recently I guess. In any case it was maybe our fourth or fifth time there and we had great service (as always) and great food. And I am one of those annoying, leave this, that or the other off my food kinda gals and have never had a problem. For that matter so are my kids. I have never had any problem at any WDW restaurant with leaving things off, substituting something or whatever. They always aim to please. We love San Angel, however its not the Tex Mex style of Mexican food many people love and are used to. For us that is great, some other people not so much so. It just depends on your taste I guess!

I hate spicy food. I am a servers nightmare but I cannot begin to tell you of the wonderful service that we recieved at San Angel. We were given a wonderful table right next to the river in front of the volcano (which kept the kids occupied) and the waiter we had was excellent even though they were busy busy busy. I was scared to try something new but I was glad that I did, some of the things I tried had a real punch to it but nothing overpowering. They left everything off that I requested. We will be eating there again when we go back.

Hope you enjoy it!

We ate there last week - monday April 23rd for dinner. We had good service and the food was very good too. I'm used to more Tex Mex and I knew they didn't serve that style , so I was slightly nervous about what I'd like, but mine was great and what everyone else got looked just as good. we weren't near the river, but still enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. Oh, and I highly recommend the margaritas!!

We ate there last November and really enjoyed it. I was able to leave off several things I didnt' like without any trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter