San Angel Inn or Alfredo's?

Angela Kay

Mouseketeer
We have an ADR for Alfredo's. I'm considering changing it to SAI, because I think the theming would be nice. That said, I do have a very picky 8 year old eater and I've heard the food there is authentic...and we're used to Tex Mex.

What would you do?

Alfredo's is closing so you might want to switch to SAI. Also, if your 8 yo likes Tex Mex, he will find something he likes on the menu, for sure.

I forgot to say, our ADR is for June. We should be ok as far as the closing of Alfredo's...I guess. Isn't it rumored to be closing in August?

You should check your travel dates against the ride renovation in mexico and any refurbishment plans for Alfredos. Although San Angel is open during the ride renovation, the atmosphere isn't so hot. You may not have a choice if Alfredo's is closed.

Here is a link to the menus so you can check them both out:
http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm#epc

We prefer San Angel but we are fussy about italian food as we live in an area where it is very good.

last year for the first time. I had always wanted to eat there because I loved the atmosphere but never did since I didn't think I would enjoy the meal because I don't really like mexican food that much. It ended up being a favorite meal and I already have an ADR for my August trip!:goodvibes I have never tried Alfredo's so I can't help there.

You can make that request but may have to wait longer to be seated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter