Sam's Club - Frozen Food

Olaf

DIS Cast Member
I know this is a recipe forum, but I just wanted to pass on these recommendations. I picked up two new foods that Sam's Club is carrying and I'm so pleased with both of them. First is the new chicken fried rice, it's very yummy. This one is quick and easy--great for DH to throw on before running out the door for cub scouts. The second one is chicken breast fritters by Tyson. It comes with two packets of mix cream gravy. Again, very good and easy. I also really like the frozen shrimp scampi at Sams.

so I will be on the look out next time I go....I always like hearing of recommendations
instead of spending the money and not liking it!
Thanks
holycow

They have a brand new "General Tso's Chicken" that was just introduced last week. It's incredible! Not quite spicy enough for my taste, but I can always add peppers. This was a huge hit at our house last week!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter