Sammi,I have a ??/

tracycd2

Mouseketeer
Hi Sammi,

I just read on another thread that you have just ordered
tickets from walmart.
I am interested in the 5 day PHP with 4 plus options.
Are these tickets only available for advance purchase?
OR
Can you just buy them when you arrive in Florida?
AND
Are they only available for a limited time?

Here in Canada at our local CAA the price for a regular 5 day PHP
ticket is 255.00 USF. So I would be very happy to get an extra
2 plusses for $2.
Thank you for your help.
Tracy

Hi Tracy!:wave:

I actually emailed one of the TA's at Wal-mart and she told me that yes I could order them with my CC (they can't mail them though) but that the person who orders them must show up in person to pick them up and that their name must be on the CC which is no problem.

You can actually stop by the agency anytime in Kissimmee and buy your tickets too but these PH with 4 +'s are leftover from last year and they are limited. Usually you only get the 2 +'s.:) I decided when I called down that if the special's were gone then I would just go to the CAA.

LOL ...You're right about CAA that's why I did a lot of research first and decided to get these as they are by far the cheapest that I can find anywhere. As a treat I also purchased 7 Pleasure Island tickets (special surprise for our family that's going to be with us!;) ) for only $15.00 US each, from Ticketmania so I think I've done pretty good. We're actually only going to be in the Orlando area for 13 days and won't be "ambushing" WDW that's for sure so these park hoppers will do us for the next 1 or 2 trips down.;) We also have 2 days left over for US/IOA that we didn't use last trip!

Hope this helps Tracy and if there's anything else I can help you with just shout!:sunny:

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for your information,
You have been quite helpful.
I was thinking about using these tickets for
a couple of trips as well, but we are not going
until September this year so they probably won't
have any left by the time we are ready to buy them,
...too bad because it is the best price I have seen yet.
Thanks again
Tracy

Tracy you might want to take down their phone number and give them a call closer to your trip dates? It wouldn't hurt any!:)
Here's the phone number in case you want to try later:

Wal-Mart Vacations Kissimmee
407-397-0090
800-669-0913

Have fun with your planning!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter