Same Restaurant Twice A Day?

Anie87

Walt Disney World Addict!
I was just wondering if anyone had eaten at the same place twice in one day? Like Cosmic Rays for lunch AND dinner? Or breakfast AND dinner at Pop Resort? I don't know why I thought of this, I've never done this personally, but I love so many places so much I'm considering it! :rotfl:

I've had lunch and dinner at the Pepper Market when we stayed at CSR so DH could attend a conference. I didn't feel like taking DS to the parks alone, so we just hung out at the resort all day. I had lunch at the Mexican station and dinner at the Chinese station.

I think there are probably several restaurants where I could eat two meals a day!:)

I've had breakfast and dinner at ASsp a couple times in the same day. Sometimes it's just more convient than any other option.

I think the chicken/ribs combo is good enough to eat twice at Cosmic Rays. :thumbsup2

I actually considered doing Le Cellier 2 days in a row (I know not the same thing) but I have done the 2 times in one day CS meals...Like POR food court and also Pepper Market...Breakfast lunch and dinner one day @ Pepper Market...I love that CS :)

several years ago, DH and i had both breakfast and dinner at CRT on the same day!

(and the coveted "center window seat for 2" both times!) :)

It's not uncommon to do the same resturaunt in the same day or the same trip. Lots of people do it. If you want to, Go for it! Whatever makes your trip the best and makes you feel like it's magical. You go ahead and do it! Have a blast whatever you decide! :thumbsup2

It wasn't planned but we had breakfast and dinner at Spoodles, both were excellent. Breakfast was a last minute decision, no ADR, but we got there when they opened and were very glad we did!:thumbsup2

I've eaten both lunch and dinner at Pizzafari on an EMH evening day at AK.

We have done it at POR. Once in 05 when the hurricane made us stay in WDW 3 days longer than we planned (that was fine with me!)..we did breakfast and dinner a few times there.

Again in Oct 06 when we had our nieces with us, breakfast and then dinner since they tired out and did not want to stay at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter