Salt Water Pools?

nubbins

Earning My Ears
We will be first time cruisers in 18 days. I have been told that the pools are filled with salt water from the ocean. I must have missed this. Is this correct? As much water as they desalinate in a day and salt water is in the pool. Please help me with this.

thank,
david

Most of the major cruise lines DO indeed fill their onboard pools with salt water. Disney Cruise Line, however, is top of the line and does not do this.

The water in their pools is filtered and desalinated. Leaves the skin feeling fresh and new! :)

I went on two other lines before going DCL & the salt water pools were HORRIBLE!! My skin burned & so did my eyes - & I don't open them in the water.

The pools on the WONDER & MAGIC are wonderfully salt-free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter