Salsa Dancing Excursions

tigerchic89

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have experience with Salsa Dancing excursions in either Cozumel or Costa Maya? Thanks for the advice!

Yes! Yes! My adult daughter and I did it in Cozumel , have to be honest and say that we actually had wanted to do something different (kayaks) but they didn’t offer it, so we chose this as my daughter loved the idea of unlimited Margaritas and I love to cook!
The day we docked at Cozumel it was POURING!!! Several of the excursions were cancelled bc it was raining So hard ! Nope , not us! We got our obligatory Disney rain ponchos , all 8 of us, was met right off of the ship , by the tour guide , took a little van to a restaurant where for the next oh 5-6 hours we had a blast ! The place overlooked the ocean , beautiful views! The people who ran it were wonderful! Really upbeat and friendly, lots of fun! They had the tables all preset with supples to make the various salsas , served with chips , also gave us cheese quesadillas and chicken thingies and yes, margaritas that they kept on topping off- lots of non alcoholic drinks as well- afterwards they cleared all the tables and we had our salsa lessons - maybe an hours worth- again a really fun time
We were offered to remain at the restaurant property for another hour or so , they had a nice outdoor area , had the weather been nice it would of been good option , mini bus let us off right at mall area that sits next to the ship

Does anyone have experience with Salsa Dancing excursions in either Cozumel or Costa Maya? Thanks for the advice!

I love the Salsa & Salsa excursions! I've done that activity several times in Cozumel and Cabo. I have not yet been to Costa Maya, but have a NCL cruise next week that has a port stop there. I almost booked the Costa maya salsa tour, but then I did a bit of digging and found it's not run by the Salsa and Salsa company. I checked some reviews and wasn't impressed, so I did not bother booking it.

Yes! Yes! My adult daughter and I did it in Cozumel , have to be honest and say that we actually had wanted to do something different (kayaks) but they didn’t offer it, so we chose this as my daughter loved the idea of unlimited Margaritas and I love to cook!
The day we docked at Cozumel it was POURING!!! Several of the excursions were cancelled bc it was raining So hard ! Nope , not us! We got our obligatory Disney rain ponchos , all 8 of us, was met right off of the ship , by the tour guide , took a little van to a restaurant where for the next oh 5-6 hours we had a blast ! The place overlooked the ocean , beautiful views! The people who ran it were wonderful! Really upbeat and friendly, lots of fun! They had the tables all preset with supples to make the various salsas , served with chips , also gave us cheese quesadillas and chicken thingies and yes, margaritas that they kept on topping off- lots of non alcoholic drinks as well- afterwards they cleared all the tables and we had our salsa lessons - maybe an hours worth- again a really fun time
We were offered to remain at the restaurant property for another hour or so , they had a nice outdoor area , had the weather been nice it would of been good option , mini bus let us off right at mall area that sits next to the ship

This sounds great. I may have to book another western!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter