• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sale at TDS

Pooh667

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I just got back from the Disney Store and they are selling all Valentine's items 50% off. That also includes those cute dalmation outfits that are in the Disney Catalog. Those outfits are the ones with hearts and dalmation prints. The CM said they are Valentine's items. Most of the outfits are short sleeve dresses or tops with capri pants. I bought them for my daughter for the spring. They also have some dalmation short outfits for the boys 50% off too. I got 2 outfits for my son. The sizes for boys are 6 months to 4t. The sizes for girls are 6 months to 7/8.

I just stopped at the store to see what the outfit looked like, I was going to order it online. I am glad I stopped in.

Susan :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter