Salad

pigget74

DVC Beach Club Villas
Which CS places has an ok salad. I have tried CHH and it was ok---we are going to the CS route for our trip in 7 days and I just wanted to know that I could get some salad there and not always get a burger or chicken. Thanks

I've had nice salads at Flame Tree BBQ and Tusker House at AK and at Sunshine Seasons at Epcot.

I love :love: the salad at Pecos Bill's. It has a light dressing and some nice broiled chicken along with lots of vegetables.
I avoid the salad at the Pinocchio Haus place (can't remember specific name--sorry)--wayyyyy too much dressing.

Do the CS salads come pre-dressed then? I planned on taking along packets of fat free dressing. Can they be ordered without dressing?

I like the salad at Columbia Harbour House.

Oh, I agree! I adore the Columbia Harbour House salad. I'm sure you can get it with the dressing on the side. I'm allergic to tree nuts, and they were very nice to make me a salad without the nuts on it.

Do the CS salads come pre-dressed then? I planned on taking along packets of fat free dressing. Can they be ordered without dressing?

We also take the fat free dressing packets with us. Even when we use the restaurant's dressing we order it on the side---they usually put much more on than we are used to.

I like the Antipasto Salad at Pinocchio Village Haus because it isn't the same old chicken caesar. I like the ham and other Italian deli meats, but I agree that it is overdressed. http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_pin.htm

I really like a good steak salad, and House of Blues' Flatiron Salad is my favorite: http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_hob.htm

Le Cellier also has a nice Beef Tenderloin Salad at lunch time: http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_lcl.htm

I know you said you would be eating only counter service meals, but I have yet to find a steak salad at a CS restaurant.

My DM and I had a couple of salads at CS on our last trip that we hadn't had before. We had the Cobb Salad at Lottawatta Lodge and it was very good. :goodvibes We also had the fruit salad at Flametree BBQ at AK and it was also very good. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 (Fruit Plate - seasonal sliced fruit plate served with honey yogurt $6.99) It was alot of large pieces of fruit, more than enough for 1 person. My DM and I shared it along with an order of ribs. We couldn't finish it all. I would recommend both of these and I would order them again.

Hope this helps, enjoy!

(Added-I don't think the Cobb Salad at BB was pre-dressed. I beleive it came with dressing on the side. The Fruit Salad at Flametree definitely came with dressing on the side)

The salad at the Pavilion in Japan is good with the ginger dressing. Simply yet satisfying

My DH is still talking about the salad he had at the flame tree BBQ in AK. I am trying to find out how to make the dressing because he enjoyed it so much.

Sunshine Seasons in Epcot:

Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese Salad with Cilantro and Lime dressing.

Boy, was it good. I had a little bottle of Chardonnay to go with it. Yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter