Sailing the Ocean Blue...October 6, 2012 Eastern Fantasy

We just got home! Three weeks down south was so nice that we didn't want to leave this morning!

Thank you to everyone on the forums here, especially the fish extender participants. Our junior sailors LOVED their surprises!

Hope everyone had as great a trip as we did.

CJM

Reality is not good ... much prefer the little dreamworld of being on holiday!!!

Thank you all so much for the FE gifts ... loooove the Cow Pies!!

We were a little late for the first Meet and by the time we got to Nemo's Reef, we only saw a few people so disappeared back to our room.

Had great fun doing Mixology, only sorry that we didn't introduce ourselves to more people. Thank you for organising it Allen.:thumbsup2

Love The Fantasy, much better than the Dream, but we still prefer the Magic as a whole. Booked 2 future cruises while onboard but saving those for our wedding in 2015.

Have started my new job now and it's horrible ... nothing will ever match working on the Olympics. :sad2:

Reality is not good!!!!:mad:

Reality is not good ... much prefer the little dreamworld of being on holiday!!!

Reality is not good!!!!:mad:

AMEN!!!! Food does not show up... Nobody is creating dairy free desserts for me... Nobody makes my bed for me... I have the SAME view out my window every day. What is this nonsense!?!?! It was fantastic meeting you both! My oldest is still wearing her 2012 London Jelly bracelet, and talking about how much she misses those fantastic British people on the ship!

Okay being back home sucks! It's just about midnight here in Calgary and I've been back in the city for almost exactly 24 hours and I'm just about halfway through my first shift back at work (1800-0600). We came home to a snow and ice covered car and the forecasters are calling for as much as 20 cm tonight! That's about 8 inches for you non-metric folks. The temperature hasn't been above freezing since we're been back! I'm about ready to head back to Florida even though it was so unseasonably warm.

Back to reality, a little over a year from Hurricane Irene and now we have to deal with Hurricane Sandy....flooded again and moving everything out of the house that we have replaced from last year....not good:sad1:

TaTa4Now1968 said:
Back to reality, a little over a year from Hurricane Irene and now we have to deal with Hurricane Sandy....flooded again and moving everything out of the house that we have replaced from last year....not good:sad1:

Oh Beth that's not so good, thoughts with you, hope it turns out to not be bad and moves along quickly. We have been watching over here and thinking about everyone who has been in the path of the hurricane. Hugs your way.

Wish I could have met everyone! We did have a great time and did rebook for Aug. 2013.:)

I am so glad I got to meet you.. we need to have a time to meet again... Our next trip is in Oct on the Dream...
I am so happy that I too was included in seeing the big room and have photos to prove it in facebook... Julie

I would like to thank everyone for the great FE gifts.. Some of my gifts broke that were for the men... sorry guys. I had a wonderful time meeting a lot of you and have many great memories from that.. This was our first cruise and we are hooked, booked our next trip with the Dream. Next goal is to cruise on all four ships.. Loved the mixology class and was glad it was from our group here wish we would have gotten a photo..
Love you all.... Julie

Is there a best way to book them, what happens the disembarking day, and did you like it?
Loved it! Would love to do a 7 night B2B! My BIL is a TA and did the booking. It is to your advantage to book the same room for both cruises so you don't have to pack and move between cruises. The trick is finding a room that is available on both cruises in the category you want. It is very difficult to do this online. I suggest calling Disney, Dreams Unlimited,(they own these boards) or a TA of your choice to book a B2B. We booked the same room for both cruises, but as luck would have it, we got upgraded on the first cruise. If I wanted an upgrade, I couldn't get one!! All we had to do was pack, leave our bags in the room, and they moved our stuff for us. You will have to get off the ship between cruises, go through customs, and go right back up the stairs to the lobby. You don't have to take anything off the ship except your documents to check in for the second cruise. You will be able to check in very soon after and they will let you back on the ship before the terminal opens to new cruisers. You should be able to get back to your room by 11:30. You will get some dirty looks for crossing the barrier, just smile and go on!! The ship is basically shut down and nothing opens back up until around noon. So it's a good time to explore the ship, take pictures of the ship without people etc. It's very quiet and relaxing actually. If I missed something you need, let me know. I'll PM you my email in case you want to contact me directly.

As I sit here planning my next cruises, I am hoping that I meet as nice of a group as I did on the Fantasy. Each one that I met will always have a special spot in my heart, because I meet you on my very first cruise.. Happy Cruising may we cross paths again someday..
Julie

Shulie13 said:
As I sit here planning my next cruises, I am hoping that I meet as nice of a group as I did on the Fantasy. Each one that I met will always have a special spot in my heart, because I meet you on my very first cruise.. Happy Cruising may we cross paths again someday..
Julie

Julie I was having the same thought! I'm going on the Wonder in October. :)

We are also planning our next Disney cruise on the Fantasy. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone on the cruise last year. We were going to skip a year and go again in 2014. The more we talked about it the more excited we got and we just could not wait. So we are going Thanksgiving week this year. Yay!! No cooking for me.:jumping1: My DGD is going to be a sophmore and we didn't want to pull her out of school again so we picked a week she would be out of school. Karen

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter