Sailing on April 21 !!

eaturpasta

Earning My Ears
Just wondering who might be sailing with us on 4/21/02. We have DD 5 (celebrating 6th Bday on board) and DD 6 months! It is my DH's first cruise. He is so excited, well, so am I! Unfortunately we are booked for late seating, but we are on list for earlier. Can't imagine my two girls staying up that late!

Also, does anyone know if crib offered are actually a pack and play? Should I bring my own stroller for DD 6 mos?

Any help would be appreciated.

We are sailing on the same cruise. In addition to DS 14 (will be 15 on last day of cruise) and DD 7, mother-in-law is coming along, too. We are also the late seating, which doesn't sound so bad if you read about it on these boards. We are also 1st time cruisers.

We look forward to meeting you! Email me so we can identify each other.

the crib is a pack and play. make sure it is on your reservation, but you will probably still need to remind them when you check-in and maybe even once you get to your stateroom. ask for a diaper genie as well. we never knew (until our last trip) that they had them available.

you can either bring your own stroller or borrow one of theirs. our first cruise we brought our own as our son was only 4 months and we wanted to have his car seat as well (it was one of the big set-ups where you hook the car seat into the stroller). after that, our guy was big enough that we just borrowed one of theirs (jogging strollers). when last we borrowed one (january 2000), they were free of charge. i don't know if they've begun to charge you for them. i know when we were on castaway cay this past november, they and the big-wheeled wheelchairs were sitting in a little alcove with no gate, rope or cm to tell us we couldn't just take one. so we did...it's still a lot of walking for a 3yo!

Hi! we will be on the cruise also. My dd is also 5 and her sister will be 8 months old. You can email me also if you'd like.:p

We'll be sailing that cruise aswell! I'm 15 year old girl with a Dbrother (14), a Dmom and a Ddad. This will be our second cruise, first on the Wonder.
~*~Toni~*~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter