Sail Away for Adults in rain

gichicdoc

inspired
We are sailing on the Dream a week from today ... woop! :woohoo:

Right now they are predicting a 30% chance of rain.

Since we are an all-adult party this time (me, DH, DM, DF) I was thinking we might be able to find a good spot (not on the same deck as the party) that is covered yet from which we can still see the terminal and pier during the sail away.

Anyone out there done this on the Dream and can give us a suggestion or two??

We have adjoining balcony rooms on Deck 10 so I was thinking it might be fun to watch from there but I am worried the rain might come in if it is windy. Also, do you think we'll hear the music from our balconies?

We are sailing on the Dream a week from today ... woop! :woohoo:

Right now they are predicting a 30% chance of rain.

Since we are an all-adult party this time (me, DH, DM, DF) I was thinking we might be able to find a good spot (not on the same deck as the party) that is covered yet from which we can still see the terminal and pier during the sail away.

Anyone out there done this on the Dream and can give us a suggestion or two??

We have adjoining balcony rooms on Deck 10 so I was thinking it might be fun to watch from there but I am worried the rain might come in if it is windy. Also, do you think we'll hear the music from our balconies?

Usually, if it's raining, the sail away party in held in the atrium.

:cutie:

Usually, if it's raining, the sail away party in held in the atrium.

:cutie:

That is good to know. Thanks! I guess we have been lucky to never have had rain at Sail Away before.

So maybe the covered part of the pool deck will be relatively spacious in that case?

The covered part of deck 11 is a good spot to be by the windows & see everything as you leave port. But if you want to be inside, you might want to try the sports bar, 687. I don't know if the bar will be open, but the room will be & it's on the starboard side, like the terminal. The only thing is, is that I don't know how much you'll see out of the portholes bc of the outside jogging track. HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter