• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sago Cay vs Marina

Gareth& Hayley

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

We are after a little help please.

After viewing wishes recently we now want a wishes dessert part but can't pick between Sago Cay or Marina.

We have visited both locations and while the Marina is more central, Sago Cay seems more private.

Any views?

Hi All,

We are after a little help please.

After viewing wishes recently we now want a wishes dessert part but can't pick between Sago Cay or Marina.

We have visited both locations and while the Marina is more central, Sago Cay seems more private.

Any views?

I don't know if this makes any difference but I believe the food & bev min for Sago is $500 whereas it is $1000 for the Marina.

I don't know if this makes any difference but I believe the food & bev min for Sago is $500 whereas it is $1000 for the Marina.

hehe! Thanks that does help... think we are currently around $800 mark just for the dessert part but will confirm.

Managed to find some photos on here and Sago does look amazing.

hehe! Thanks that does help... think we are currently around $800 mark just for the dessert part but will confirm.

Managed to find some photos on here and Sago does look amazing.

I love, love, LOVE Sago Cay! We had our dinner reception there, and it was my favourite venue of the three we had (over Epcot - Morocco and the Attic). I can post pictures when I get home, although they are not professional.

The marina looks really nice too, but I like the trees that are over Sago Cay and it is more private.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter