Safe at 90 days?

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
According to the website, ABD can cancel a trip at some time. However, for some reason, DH and I are convinced that once our trip is 90 days away (this week!!!), we are safe from cancellation. Is that generally the case? Where did we get that idea? I really hope that's right b/c we are really looking forward to this trip.

According to the website, ABD can cancel a trip at some time. However, for some reason, DH and I are convinced that once our trip is 90 days away (this week!!!), we are safe from cancellation. Is that generally the case? Where did we get that idea? I really hope that's right b/c we are really looking forward to this trip.

The guarantee is 85 days out. They will not cancel any trip less than 85 days from departure. I am sure you will be fine though, ABD seems to be doing alot better this year, I haven't heard of any trips that were cancelled. Where are you going?

I totally agree with Tozzie. I think you're most likely safe. Can't say about all of the cancelled trips last year, but a lot of them were cancelled far in advance. My 2009 trip was cancelled 6 months before the departure date.

Yeah! We paid off the trip last week and have been holding our breath for the final, 'Go!' We are going on the Spirit of America trip and will be in D.C. for the 4th of July. I am so excited! I teach American history to my 3rd graders and we are really going more in depth than I ever have before. I can't wait to see what all I can share with next year's class!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter