sad headline story in news today..

sorry what are you talking about.

I looked in Central FLorida and it didn't mention a child?

I would be upset if this happen at a Disney or even a Universal hotel.

I have never stayed at the hotel mention Enclave - so I don't know much about this hotel.

so sad, i like just two minutes alone with this pig! poor girl i hope she will be ok.

spiceycat said:
I would be upset if this happen at a Disney or even a Universal hotel.

I have never stayed at the hotel mention Enclave - so I don't know much about this hotel.
I would be upset no matter where it happened! It isn't nice to say, but things like this can & do happen everywhere. For some reason, when people are on vacation (especially in a Disney or Universal resort), they tend to let their guard down. You cannot ever let it down. Your vacation may be a truly magical time, but you are still in the real world & need to keep your safety in mind just as if you were home. In fact, my guard is more at ease when I am home (in my own house that is), I have 2 very large guard dogs that will not let anyone in my house. My heart & applause goes out to this young girl. She was very brave & her quick thinking payed off. This just goes to show you, do not let your guard down! She didn't & was aware of her surroundings :flower:

What a scary and awful thing to happen to that poor girl. Glad she was able to fend him off----she sounds like a brave girl !
I hope they eventually catch this creep.

This can happen anywhere. My DD, now 11, was exposed to and molested in the toy dept. of our Walmart at the tender age of 6. At least this hotel had security cameras that worked. Most of these aren't reported but I applauded this girl as well my daughter's courage to escape and to follow through pressing charges. With the Judge allowing my victim's rights testimony on how the incident affected DD and the entire family the guy is still in prison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter