• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

?'s The Laser Man ?'s

Does the Laser Man perform every night? And at what time? Thanks in advance.
:love:The Dis:love: :tink:

Laserman preforms during ElecTRONica. So Friday-Sunday in the backlot. Disney said Laserman appears 7:30 8:30 and 9:30 but in the future check the show guide when you are at the park.

laser man is a very popular show during electronica on a fridy and Saturday night .it’s very good and so I would suggest not to get there right when the show starts, get there and get a spot near the stage like 5 min before it starts.

It's to awesome for anyone calling himself bateman to know of.

Wow. Rude.

What is Laserman??
Laserman is a dancer/performer at ElecTRONica, the new nighttime club-like entertainment experience at DCA. Laserman dances with/around/through lasers in a rather impressive show. If you put DCA Laserman into Google, you should find quite a few YouTube videos that you can watch. He's pretty cool.

- Dreams

Are you picking on my Son?????:rotfl2:

Always. Well sometimes.

Unfortunately since it is part of ElecTRONica and that is for the movie Tron Legacy that comes out in December, it probably won't make it past the Spring if even that long.

Hopefully they have other cools stuff when you guys come.

:rolleyes1 Please tell me you're joking.

If that's the kind of post that gets reported around here, people are absolutely abusing the function.

Because sarcasm isn't always appreciated and when it's not it violates the rules of disboards.

It's to awesome for anyone calling himself bateman to know of.

Wow. Rude.

Laserman is a dancer/performer at ElecTRONica, the new nighttime club-like entertainment experience at DCA. Laserman dances with/around/through lasers in a rather impressive show. If you put DCA Laserman into Google, you should find quite a few YouTube videos that you can watch. He's pretty cool.

- Dreams

Wow Reportable.

:rolleyes1 Please tell me you're joking.

If that's the kind of post that gets reported around here, people are absolutely abusing the function.

Because sarcasm isn't always appreciated and when it's not it violates the rules of disboards.

Skiingfast, I was not being sarcastic. I felt your comment was rude. I was (and am) being 100% sincere and said so very politely, which does not violate any DIS rules.

BelleElla, thank you.

Wow. Rude.

- Dreams

Are you picking on my Son?????:rotfl2:

aww see we all can be nice here! bella and dreams just didnt know that sean and shelly and matt are friends... who by the way sent me some nice flowers thanks sean,. tink and shelly and matt i am still loving your flowers!

god way to put it dreams..

anyhow laser man sean is cool! i highly doubt that when you are here it will still be going on. as matt said it is just for the promotion of TRon:legacy. BUT dude, hey i am sure they will bring back the much loved by me "glowfest" !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter