Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gravy

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Cheese

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 22 31.9%

• Total voters

I voted other, because it depends on the fry. Thick fries like steak fries and waffle fries get ranch. Skinny fries like McDs get ketchup or nothing.

I like mine with just a little salt and pepper. If I am having steak fries with an actual steak, sometimes a little A1 sauce since it will be on the steak. I am not a huge condiment fan. About the only sauces I even eat are tomato based barbecue sauce and A1.

I used to eat fries with ketchup, and then I watched my younger cousin eat fries with ketchup. When he was a young kid, he would use like 1/4 bottle at time. Anyway, watching him made me sick to even think about ketchup. So mostly, I eat my fries plain. But if we are at a fish & chips place, I like to dip my chips in tartar sauce. And our local F&C place also serves a chicken curry pasty, and the curry sauce is so good, I like to dip my chips in that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!