?'s about the Hoop-Dee-Do Review

jsternad

Mouseketeer
Mainly about seating - we have kids - 3, 6, 7, 11, I'm wondering if the catagory 2 seating will not be engaging enough for their attention? We have a party of 10 and to seat us all together we have to be on the Balcony 2, but if we split up in 5 and 5 or 6 and 4 we can be down on the main level. Which would you recommend for our age group? Thanks!

Category 1 or 3.

Cat 1 will get you close to the stage, especially if you book at 180 days.

Cat 3 will be all together on the balcony in 1 long row, and the side view is really good.

I agree with PP, category 1 or 3. We have done all 3 and with category two we were so far back that we felt separated from the rest of the audience. We were almost out the door. Category 3 has a great vantage point from the side. You can see everything easily and the cast still come up there.

If I'm not doing category 1, I always do category 3. I'd much rather no for sure I'll be against the railing on the balcony than risk being at the back of the floor (category 2).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter