?'s about OKW

BuzzandWoody

Driving with my Doom Buggy
Is there a playground? Where is the sandcastle at?
We are going down this weekend and going to hang out around the room mostly. DH will have the car and I will be dependant upon disney transportation. Don't want to have to walk a mile or ride a bus with 2 little ones who will be wet or sandy.
What would be the best location to request?

Thanks
Des

The Sandcastle is near the main pool as well as the playground/basketball courts and tennis courts. Bldg 62 is definitely my favorite....only 50 yards from the main hospitality house and main pool, playground , etc. We stayed near the back in bldg 44 and were miserable before. So Bldg 62, 21, 22. 23. 24 are all close. Plus there is a bus stop only a few feet away...

The Sandcastle is near the main pool as well as the playground/basketball courts and tennis courts. Bldg 62 is definitely my favorite....only 50 yards from the main hospitality house and main pool, playground , etc. We stayed near the back in bldg 44 and were miserable before. So Bldg 62, 21, 22. 23. 24 are all close. Plus there is a bus stop only a few feet away...

All of the pools have a childrens play area nearby, so don't think that staying near the main pool is the only way to be near a play area. The main difference though with the main pool is the large sandcastle structure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter