• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

?'s about how the plan can be used

imagine

Earning My Ears
we are going in May and have paid for the dining on 3 adults and 1 child plus we'll have a 1 yr old with us...

Right now we have booked the following

CA Grill (2 ea)
Spirit of Aloha (2ea)
Princess Breakfast (1 ea)
Coral Reef (1 ea)
Another place - I don't remember the name right now...(1 ea)

We had booked based on each of the 3 adults ordering full value (app, entre, dessert each) -- we were under the impression that the points were "with the person" so I couldn't use one of my husbands etc. if he skipped a TS meal and I wanted to do one...

What I'm reading on the board is that isn't right? i.e with 3 adults we have 21 total TS, plus 7 child TS

So could we at CA grill order 2 app, 2 entree, 2 desserts for all 3 adults to share and only use 4 ts instead of 6 as we had expected? obviously at spirit of aloha and the buffet breakfast that isn't possible... just curious how it works on the CA gril location.... Then we could do another dinner where we ordered 2 app, 2 entree, 2 desserts and all 3 shared again (none of us are huge eatters...) I assume then our daughter would still have to order off the childs menu as you wouldn't mix/match adult/child points....

Help please!

You can use the 2 adults and share. The CM's are very good about this. I did not encounter a problem or attitude when we did this with free dining last year. Also, the TS child are not labled child. We paid cash for alcohol and child meals and used all ts's for the day for the 2 adults at the signiture rest. Either way. The CM's get 15% gratuity on whatever you order from DP. We always tipped a little extra when sharring a meal. No CM ever gave us an attitude all were very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter