??s about CBR

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
We have never stayed at CBR or any other moderate. Our only stays have been at All Stars and VWL.

We will be at CBR this Fri til Sun. It will be me, DW, DD and DS. Kids are at that age,no more sleeping in the same bed. DS gladly will sleep on air mattress. We have a twin and a queen size.

So will a queen size fit in a double bed at CBR? He slept on twin last time in a studio at VWL but he kept rolling off.

Where can I find a room layout for CBR?

Also, does CBR have a fridge in all rooms now?

And lastly, how close is parking to your room?

jimmytammy said:
We have never stayed at CBR or any other moderate. Our only stays have been at All Stars and VWL.

We will be at CBR this Fri til Sun. It will be me, DW, DD and DS. Kids are at that age,no more sleeping in the same bed. DS gladly will sleep on air mattress. We have a twin and a queen size.

So will a queen size fit in a double bed at CBR? He slept on twin last time in a studio at VWL but he kept rolling off.
A queen won't fit.
jimmytammy said:
Where can I find a room layout for CBR?
I have one in my PassPorter but I couldn't find one on the net. If you look at the pictures on AllEarsNet here http://allearsnet.com/acc/g_cbr.htm you can get a feel for the space. A twin air mattress should fit on the floor between the bed and the door.
jimmytammy said:
Also, does CBR have a fridge in all rooms now?
If there isn't one in your room when you arrive just ask and they will deliver one.
jimmytammy said:
And lastly, how close is parking to your room?
It depends where your room is and what building but we stayed in Jamaica and I don't think we walked more than a minute.

Hey folks

Thanks for the quick answers. We never think to ask these questions til its time to go. :rolleyes:

Parking is never far from your building at CBR. I have some pictures of the room at CBR on my website listed below. You will have a great time at CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter