?s aabout Kids Suites and Cribs at HRH

BuzzLightYear3

Mouseketeer
Hi...we have a Kids Suite booked for a few nights in June, and I wondered if anybody on the board has stayed in one and how it was. Our kids will be 8, 4, and 21 months then. Our main purpose in requesting a kids suite was so that one of us could come and go with the 8 year old while the little ones were taking naps. I also hate sleeping in the same room as the kids...the little one is a light sleeper and my husband snores. Are the kids suites nice? Is there room in the kids bedroom for a crib or pack-n-play? Is the kids room really separated from the main room with a door to reduce light and noise? Are all the kids suites in a certain area, or should we make a location request?

Also, what are the crib options? I expect the 21 month old will still be in a crib, but he's big. Do they have full-size cribs or are they pack-n-plays?

Thanks for the help!

I haven't stayed at the HRH, but at the Portofino we had a Kids Suite. According to the reservations agent they are very simialr at the HRH. Ours had tons of room in the kids room-enough that when we return in 2 weeks we are getting a roll-in bed for a third child. There should definitely be room for a pack n play or a hotel crib in the kids room.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest