Russ - thank you SO much!!!

Bonnie

DIS Veteran
Wow! I received a surprise parcel this morning (got us out of bed early, hehe!) from Russ, which was my prize for coming second place in the August quiz. It's wonderful!

He sent a lovely Mickey Mouse mug which is fantastic, and I'm going to make a cup of tea in it when I've finished writing this :flower:; a fabulous Mickey Mouse keyring which is going on my set of keys in a few minutes; a lovely little Ariel flannel which is one of those ones you put in water and they expand (of course I expanded mine immediately because I couldn't resist); and a very cute little bookmark which says "Congratulations Bonnie" on it in Disney fonts - it's been done with a stencil, I think. And that is going in my book today! (Did you make it yourself, Russ?)

photo01.jpg

I certainly wasn't expecting such a lovely and thoughtful prize (in fact, I wasn't really expecting anything at all and had forgotten about it!) so that was a really nice surprise to wake up to. Thank you so much, Russ. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo You're a star.

They look fabulous - very thoughtful prizes. Do another quiz soon Russ - when we're not in the U.S. preferably(!!) - and I'll be trying really hard. You've set a precedent now!!!

Russ, How VERY generous and thoughtful!!! Wish I tried harder now :rotfl:

What a super prize - so thoughtful and personal :sunny:

Russ, please do another quiz soon :teeth: I promise not to be away for it :teeth:

Not long in myself - evening meeting on the other side of the county :rolleyes:

Russ what a delight Diane collected my parcel from the sorting office. A lovely Winnie the Pooh figure, and Incredibles face cloth and my personnal bookmark. :)

Will post up picture later as it is late.

Reid

Just spotted Mickey key ring in the jiffy bag, before it was added to recycle pile. Both yourself and karen have fairly raised the bar on prizes :goodvibes

Hi Bonnie and Reid, I am really pleased you like your prizes. :goodvibes Hopefully the others will arrive soon too. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get the prizes posted. :guilty: I have been a bit busy at work and home, there just never seems to be enough hours in the day!!

I made the bookmark using a “CraftROBO”. It is like a printer but cuts rather than prints. Once it had cut everything, all I had to do is assemble all the bits! :earseek:

It was a bit of a “tough” quiz, so all prizes were well deserved!

You have all said such wonderful things, thank you. :blush: I am sure that I will return as quiz master soon with even more cryptic questions and pictures, if that is possible!! :teeth:

Russ - I'm fairly sure they tried to deliver mine yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to collect it yet!! :blush: I'm VERY keen to get it though!!! :)

Wow what great prizes, hope no-one expects such good prizes from me!! You definitely earned them though, Russ' quiz was really difficult.

DisneyRGB said:
Wow what great prizes, hope no-one expects such good prizes from me!! You definitely earned them though, Russ' quiz was really difficult.
Sorry Rhiannon, but I'm afraid the standard has been set now!! :teeth: ;)

All joking aside though, like a couple of other people said, I wouldn't expect a prize at all if I won - after all, it's the taking part that counts! :p *is cheesy* Any prize is a huuuuge bonus!

Okay Emma, since you're doing so well in my quiz I'll remember that - no prize for you (only joking!!) It definitely won't be a free trip to DLP though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter