running leggings....

margot31

DIS Veteran
After taking basically a year off from running I am getting back in and want to add some disney themed running pants (women). I wear nike right now which I know I probably should stick to but I wanted to add fun as I won't be going to Disney for at least another 2 years and who knows when I will do a run disney even again.

So wondering if anyone has some good places that even you have worn disney running leggings.

I just bought a pair of Snow White leggings from Zazzle... I plan to wear them locally here in PA for my virtual Princess Half in February. Here's the link to my post in the Princess board where I posted a link to the site with a bunch of designs.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/princess-weekend-2021.3793908/page-26#post-62478524
I tried them on and they fit great, were good quality, but I haven't tried running in them yet! I'll wear them around the trails here in a practice run and then of course for my race. They have a giant picture of Snow White that takes up the entire right leg so I'm sure I'll get some strange looks. Gotta get in the spirit for Princess Weekend though.

I just bought a pair of Snow White leggings from Zazzle...

I tried them on and they fit great, were good quality, but I haven't tried running in them yet!

Can vouch for this. I just got my Ms Incredible leggings in the mail and they are surprisingly good! I feel like a superhero when running, and now I'll look like one too! :)

Can vouch for this. I just got my Ms Incredible leggings in the mail and they are surprisingly good! I feel like a superhero when running, and now I'll look like one too! :)
Haha yes I did take my Snow Whites out for a spin and they were great. Did not fall down at all and very fun to wear. I'll wear them for Princess in 2 weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter