• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RunDisney playlists now available on Spotify

Thanks for going through the work of posting the lists @roxymama ! Haha, like everyone else, they do seem a little disappointing to me, but at the very least I'll use these as inspiration for certain songs to add to my own playlist!

Thanks for posting all the songs!! I wanted to share with some friends who don't have Spotify. Might have to pick and choose to make my own runDisney playlist! Some of these are too slow! But, I do love the song from Brave, and Shakira always makes me move faster!! :)

I listened to these during my weekend runs and it was so fun hahaha. I starting twirling around at one point and could not care about how I looked :flower1::love: (not to mention that because of school and work I haven't been able to actually go on a run since the beginning of July :sad:)

I did 3 miles with the Avengers/Superhero one this weekend. I was supposed to be running at a slow and easy pace for this workout and I got a little ahead of myself because I was digging the music. I'm not a huge superhero-movie fan but I do recommend that list for race days or speed/tempo workouts :)

I did a 5K training run over the weekend and I was amusedwith the instrumental Avengers soundtrack. It starts off a little slow and your pace slows, then it gets going and then you start to run faster. I wanted to start punching things and blowing stuff up - ~HULK RAGE~. :P

I'm not sure if it's the right music for me since I prefer a steady BPM that is consistent with my 12.5 minute mile pace , but I enjoyed the change of music than my usual playlist.

For people looking for Disney music for runs, Pandora's Disney station is also pretty solid. Obviously you occasionally get a slower song that may need skipping, but its a fun change of pace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter