• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RunDisney kids question

rdominy

Mouseketeer
If my children are participating in run Disney during the January marathon event which starts at 11:00 would we have time to pick up their entries and race bibs that morning at the expo or do we have to spend time doing that on another day?

I didn't see any times listed for when the expo opens.

Thanks

Also which day would you recommend them doing it. Thursday or Friday?

If my children are participating in run Disney during the January marathon event which starts at 11:00 would we have time to pick up their entries and race bibs that morning at the expo or do we have to spend time doing that on another day?

I didn't see any times listed for when the expo opens.

Thanks

Also which day would you recommend them doing it. Thursday or Friday?
You should be able to pick them up. The expo usually opens at 9 or 10 depending on the day.

You can pick them up The day of but you will be limited in TShirt size selection remaining... If you are doing the first day of races, probably not an issue - if you are doing the second day - it's more of an issue ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter