Rumored Med Cruise - What About Merchandise??

Pixie Cruiser

Mouseketeer
After what so many guest went through on the May Panama sailing last year, do you feel even after DCL (TRIED) to fix it a little on the August Repo
that they will have a procedure in place for the SPECIAL SAILINGS for 2007???

I do not want to miss out on anything and I think a procedure should be put in place either prior to sailing or in each of our documents, like a coupon colored booklet of some sort............they could maybe do a 2 per person, per day per style and make it just like the OLD TIME TICKET BOOKLETS everyone used to get when they were younger - A, B, C, D, E and the booklet cover could be in a strong gold type cover for the 50th Annniversary to be involved with the Magic on the cover (that in itself would be worth saving (LOL), but I hope they really have at least started talks with
the merchandising directors and managers, after the 4th or 5th day then open to a free for all or buy whatever after EVERY GUEST has a chance to
purchase something special on their specific sailing.

Just a thought.........

What do you think?

PC

I was on the August repo and we had none of the headaches that the May repo cruisers went through with the pins....our cruise it was all handled very orderly and efficiently and I saw no upset people!!!

I would sure hope they learned from their mistakes on the May repo and put some kind of steps like you mention in place for those cruises as well

I would hope special logo merchandise will be available one per passenger, with the ability to pre-order it and have it delivered to your stateroom by a certain date (or available for pick up at one of the shops).

And as for any "gifts" I really wish they do one per passenger or one per adult at least ... and this goes for the Castaway Club gifts too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter