Rumor comes true!

rae519

<font color=6666CC>DIS Veteran<br><font color=CC00
As many of us cruisers are aware, Disney will be taking the Magic into dry dock status at the end of this month. Offbeats will cease to exist and the venue that many of us have come to love will be gone - Dueling Pianos.

The rumor I heard that Offbeats will be closing prior to dry dock has come to pass. September 19 will be the last time Offbeats exists and for the DCL Magic Cruisers 9/19 - there will be no Dueling Pianos for their entertainment.

For those of you who may not have been part of this venue, Dueling Pianos is both a family and adult interactive show with audience participation and two talented piano players. It's been a favorite of my family for a long time!! (My cruising family ranges from ages 74 to 8.)

So some rumors are in fact truth yet undiscovered and in my opinion, sometimes a bonehead decision.

Rae

The Dueling Pianists onboard the Wonder (Joel & Larry) said that the same thing will happen to the Wonder sometime next year. We'll be on the Wonder next May, and I hope they're still around when we sail...they were my favorite part of the cruise (aside from Disney Dreams...and the food!)

Thanks for sharing that - so with the changes, my 74 year old Mom wants to know if they are going to have something for a "non-coffee drinker that isn't a teen or into sports"!!! Not everyone is happy with the changes being made but one thing about change is that it does happen regardless!!!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter