Rumor and News!! The CB has the goods on our moderators!!

DVC-Landbaron

What Would Walt Do?
Word out on the street has it that there are bunches of pictures on the CB! I don't know how many of you post there or lurk there (I hardly ever do, which is why I'm posting this. I know I would appreciate knowing). Anyway, I thought you may be interested in seeing some of the familiar names with some faces to go along with them.

**** (pause for a indeterminate amount of time.) ****

CONFIRMED!! There are indeed pictures!! And even if you've never been to the Community Board our own, esteemed Lrodk (yes it is an "L") is there. Check it out HERE!

Sarangel, you couldn't make it? :( It looks as though you missed a really good time.

L-rodk, and to think I've been reading it eye-rodk for the last two years. What's that he's drinking?

The most amazing thing about that thread is that there are users with 8,000 to 10,000 posts out there!!!! What are they talking about??

I was a 5000 poster at the JediCouncil, trust me, they aren't talking about anything important.:cool:

I figured out it Was L-rodk a month agoI too, thought it was Irodk for about 2 years.

the pics are awesome!! just checked them out..its awesome knowing what the mods. look like!!! :p

Sorry Landbaron, but the commute from here (SF Bay area, CA) is a real killer. I'm dying to get out to meet some of my fellow moderators, but so far it's been in dribs & drabs. Since you seem to be amused by pictures, you should know that there's a 'meet your moderator' section you can access from the main page - I think it's called "Meet the Team."

Anyway, for those who can't live without knowing what I look like, here's the Link to my profile. You'll notice if you check the main page that lrodk has not filled out a profile or sent the DIS team a photo :(

Best,

Sarangel

I feel very fortunate to have been given the opportunity to meet so many unique and talented individuals at Pete's party. The DIS has grown by leaps and bounds over the last 2 years, and we all have Pete to thank, not to mention the hard working moderators who set the tone for all of the content, for this very special place that we call home, where we're able to share ideas and information on our favorite Disney topics. There's just no other place like it, at least not community wise, anywhere on the net.

Speaking of parties, the DIS will be having it's first anual Convention the last week of November, into December. Anyone interested in attending can learn more about this wonderful event on the DIS Convention Board. It's going to be one heck of a gathering.

And to sort of simplify the confusion surrounding the "L" portion of my screen name, which as many of you noticed lookes like an l(i), feel free to call me Luis. :)

Since you seem to be amused by pictures, you should know that there's a 'meet your moderator' section you can access from the main page - I think it's called "Meet the Team."
Oh Sarangel! I found that page a looong time ago. And yes. I like pictures. And I think that the Meet the Team section is very cool.
You'll notice if you check the main page that lrodk has not filled out a profile or sent the DIS team a photo
What's up with that? :p

What's up with that?
I think it has to do with all his other responsibilities... I, on the other hand, had a lot of free time on my hands when they asked for that info, so I gave it to them.

Sarangel

I actualy keep saying that I'll create a profile section for myself, but somehow it keeps getting pushed into the back-burner. I'm sure I'll get around to it someday, perhaps when my 10 month old Sophia starts to become a little more self sufficient. Between my work and family life, there simply isn't enought time in the day for me to get things done. It's kind of frustrating at times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter